Tuesday, January 27, 2009

You bring shame to your family

Over the weekend, my fellow dopplegangers and I were out at the local watering hole shooting the shit. One of the many insipid topics of conversation was the white man's inability to be racially sensitive.

James, the white knight, mentioned his penchant ability to distinguish between the subtleties of the various Asian phenotypes. Now, let me make one thing clear, James is exception to every rule. Lets face it, he's more Asian than I am.

Anyhow, I went on the website he brought up, to test my abilities (alllooksame.com) And of course I scored a 6. By all means, that is a failure, but when I went back to see my test results, I realized I didn't fail of my own folly. I failed because the whole website is a ruse. Look at the freakshows they picked out.

I KNOW what a korean looks like. I can barely stand the site of them. The women pictured below are NOT korean. They're 3rd world ugly. Laos at best.

To that I say, "EFF YOU ALLLOOKSAME.COM!" You can't lump me together with these fugg-hoes.

2 comments: